Super Bright auxiliary lights for your motor with dimmer feature
SPECIFICATION OF SERCOMOTO SM7121SD
Every SercoMotoLights kit is an all-in-one lighting solution that includes a pair of lights, switch, wiring harness, mounting brackets, and all necessary hardware.
Our products are guaranteed for a year, but if you experience a problem at any time with your SercoMoto Lights, even after years of ownership, contact us let us know what’s going on, and we will be happy to work out a solution that keeps you satisfied.
Key features of SM7121SD
CNC machined aluminum casing .
Designed for extreme lighting needs on virtually any vehicle.
Set come with SercoMoto smart dimmer harness can easy to to control lights brightness
Provide few options for adventure riders around the world.
Utilize LED components.
With the brightness memory function, such as the last time the brightness was set to 10%, next time when turn on, it will keep the brightness of 10%, same as last setting.
75 watts consumption each (Max ).
110mm front size.
Wiring harness included.
Adjustable bracket 22-25mm
7* led bulbs each light.
What's in box:
Two Clamp (20~25MM model: SM059)
One set dimmer Wiring harness with switch( SM002D)
Two Yellow cover (option transparent）
( option extra bracket Model: SM1250 for BMW 1200 1250 can buy)
1. Click the switch to turn on lights
2. Press and hold the switch for 2 seconds to start the strobe mode( 3 kinds strobe modes)
3. Click the switch to cancel the strobe mode (return to normal light)
4. it support over 20 level bright via dimmer from 0-100% bright
5. With the brightness memory function, the last time the brightness was set to 10%, next time when turn on, it will keep the brightness of 10%, same as last setting.
6. Pass light on, the lights will be full power beam.
7. Press horn, the lights will be strobe.
How to Install:
Red wire with fuse connect with battery positive part
Black wire connect to negative part
Small 3 wire
Red wire connect it to ACC wire.
Green wire is high beam wire connect to pass light positive wire