Lights Control System SM002H
SercoMoto SM002D upgrade replacement for the standard wiring harness & switch support dimmer system
CNC-machined aluminium switch housing
Connect straight to battery
Plug & play connectors for safety and ease of installation
1. Click the switch to turn on lights
2. Press and hold the switch for 3 seconds to start the strobe mode( 3 kinds strobe modes)
3. Click the switch to cancel the strobe mode (return to normal light)
4. it support multiple level bright via dimmer from 5 to 100% bright
5. With the brightness memory function, the last time the brightness was set to 10%, next time when turn on, it will keep the brightness of 10%, same as last setting.
6. Pass light on, the lights will be full power beam.
7. Press horn, the lights will be strobe.
8. sync high beam with bike's ligh high bam
Red wire with fuse connect with battery positive part
Black wire connect to battery negative part
Small 3 wire
Black is horn strobe wire, connect to horn wire.
Red wire connect it to ACC wire or bike switch positive wire or the wire only keys on can have power.
Green wire is high beam wire connect to bike pass light positive wire or bike high beam wire
(Note: for green wire we have 2 connect suggestions. this wire provide a full power beam signal to light, when this wire get power sercomoto lights will be turn on with full power beam or from low beam to full power beam. you can connect to your bike pass light wire positive wire. or can connect to bike high beam positive wire, once bike high bean on even the lights did not on, it will be auto sync on with bikes high beam)
( red wire and Green wires are optional connect wire, if you dont need can leave it no connect, not must request)
SM002D TEST VIDEO
test SM002D functions
- Contact UsDon't be afraid to reach out. You + us = awesome.