Super Bright auxiliary lights for your motor with dimmer feature
SPECIFICATION OF SERCOMOTO SM7121FD
Every SercoMotoLights kit is an all-in-one lighting solution that includes a pair of lights, switch, wiring harness, mounting brackets, and all necessary hardware.
Our products are guaranteed for a year, but if you experience a problem at any time with your SercoMoto Lights, even after years of ownership, contact us let us know what’s going on, and we will be happy to work out a solution that keeps you satisfied.
Key features of SM7121FD
CNC machined aluminum casing .
Designed for extreme lighting needs on virtually any vehicle.
Set come with SercoMoto smart dimmer harness(sm002d) can easy to to control lights brightness
Provide few options for adventure riders around the world.
Utilize LED components.
With the brightness memory function, such as the last time the brightness was set to 10%, next time when turn on, it will keep the brightness of 10%, same as last setting.
75 watts consumption each (Max ).
110mm front size.
Dimmer Wiring harness included.
7* led bulbs each light.
What's in box:
Two Clamp (20~25MM model: SM059) other size for option
One set dimmer Wiring harness with switch
Two Yellow cover (option transparent）
( option extra bracket Model: SM1250 for BMW 1200 1250 can buy)
1. Click the switch to turn on lights
2. Press and hold the switch for 3 seconds to start the strobe mode( 3 kinds strobe modes)
3. Click the switch to cancel the strobe mode (return to normal light)
4. it support multiple level bright via dimmer from 5 to 100% bright
5. With the brightness memory function, the last time the brightness was set to 10%, next time when turn on, it will keep the brightness of 10%, same as last setting.
6. Pass light on, the lights will be full power beam.
7. Press horn, the lights will be strobe.
8. sync high beam with bike's ligh high bam
Bigger 2 wires
Red wire with fuse connect with battery positive part
Black wire connect to battery negative part
Small 3 wires
Black is horn strobe wire, connect to horn wire.
Red wire connect it to ACC wire or bike switch positive wire or the wire only keys on can have power.
Green wire is high beam wire connect to bike pass light positive wire or bike high beam wire
(Note: for green wire we have 2 connect suggestions. this wire provide a full power beam signal to light, when this wire get power sercomoto lights will be turn on with full power beam or from low beam to full power beam. you can connect to your bike pass light wire positive wire. or can connect to bike high beam positive wire, once bike high bean on even the lights did not on, it will be auto sync on with bikes high beam)
( red wire and Green wires are optional connect wire, if you dont need can leave it no connect, not must request)